Menus & Events at Stonehouse Beer & BBQ
Scroll down the page to see our current deals and menus.
COVID 19 Guidance for Customers
Based on Gov guidance issued 23 June 2020 we’ve conducted a risk assessment and are now open as a drinking establishment. This advice will change as government advice changes.
Here’s what we’re doing to make your visit as safe as possible:
- We’ve restricted the number of internal seats and changed our layout to help you to social distance. We’ve moved the marquee to a concrete pad and installed heaters – best to dress warm though!
- We’ve extended our opening hours to reduce the concentration of numbers at any one time. We are now open from 10am until 9pm Wednesday – Saturday and will serve food from 12-7pm. The bar is open as usual until 5pm on Monday and Tuesday.
- We’ve extended our car park to allow for another 30+ vehicles.
- We’ll build an extension to our oak conservatory over the coming months.
- We’ll provide Henstone hand sanitiser for customer use and have cleared the toilet waiting area of obstacles.
- We’ll reduce the need for self-service and provide cutlery and disposable condiments with food orders. We’ll also provide more bins.
- We’ve provided a poster of the NHS QR code for those who wish to use it, but anyone visiting must leave their details in our log.
- Our crew will be fully trained.
Here’s what we’ll ask you to do:
- Please don’t enter our premises if you have any symptoms of COVID19 or have recently been in contact with anyone else who has.
- Leave your contact details. We’ll keep these secure for 21 days and then dispose of them, unless you give us permission to keep them for the purposes of keeping you updated.
- Please comply with existing government guidance on gatherings.
- Please wash your hands frequently and use the Henstone hand sanitiser that we’ve provided.
- At busy times and during summer months, access to the toilets will be via the side door. Disabled access via the bar.
- You are responsible for the supervision of any children in your care and must ensure their social distancing from our staff and other customers.
- If there are no spare seats inside, please move outside. Government guidance discourages indoor standing.
- If it’s a sunny day and you arrive to find no seating available, we’d appreciate it if you could come back another day. Please don’t park along Weston Road as we need to consider our neighbours.
- We limit the number of people indoors, so if the weather changes, there may not be room for you to move inside.
- We encourage you to use contactless payment where possible, but will accept cash as well as chip & pin.
- Bar service is currently banned, but you can come up to the bar if you are buying takeaway.
- Please be aware that the police and local authorities have the power the enforce requirements in relation to social distancing and you should comply with any instructions from these authorities as well as our staff.
- Face masks must be worn when not seated.
- We’ll give 30 minutes drinking up time and will need you to have left the premises by closing time as our planning permission has strict rules regarding customer times on site.
We look forward to having a beer with you all soon!
The Stonehouse Team.